Wednesday, July 18

What makes you different makes you beautiful.



You don’t run with the crowd, you go on your own way, you don’t play after dark, you light up my day. Got your own kind of style that sets you apart. Baby, that’s why you captured my heart.

I know sometimes you feel like you don’t fit in. And this world doesn’t know what you have within. When I look at you I see something rare: a rose that can grow anywhere, and there’s no one I know that can compare.

What makes you different makes you beautiful. What’s there inside you shines through me. In your eyes I see all the love I’ll ever need. What makes you different makes you beautiful to me.

You’ve got something so real, you touched me so deep. The material things don’t matter to me. So come as you are, you’ve got nothing to prove. You won me with all that you do, and I wanna take this chance to say to you:

You don’t know how you’ve touched my life. Oh, there are so many ways, I just can’t describe. You taught me what love is supposed to be. It’s all the little things that made you beautiful to me.

Everything in you is beautiful, love you give shines right through me. Everything in you is beautiful to me.

---
*Sometimes lyrics can be so meaningful - this one from Backstreet Boys pretty much sums up everything, so here's to you and everything that you've given me! *)



No comments:

Post a Comment